This week I played in the Member-Member (Nutty Buddy) Golf Tournament at WCCC. This is the second year I have played with my friend, B. I met B three years ago when we joined the club and we have become really good friends on and off the course. The question we get asked the most is...Are y'all twins? And one time Kristie (my twin) and I were with B and we were asked...Are y'all triplets? It is so funny but when we have our hats on, similar dark haircut and same size/build I do see how people can get us mixed up. We had a great time this week. We had a rough start on Tuesday morning but B had a beer on 10 and I had some cookies (whatever it takes, right? :)) and that afternoon we played much better. Wednesday we played good but come up a little short. Oh well, it was a lot of fun and there is always next year!
My Nutty Buddy and Me
My Nutty Buddy and Me
How fun!!
ReplyDelete