When I asked Bryan what he wanted on Father's Day his answer was PEACE. HA - He is so funny but with a baby and a toddler - that is hard to get! :) They keep us busy but we wouldn't want it any other way. We have an incredible family and love each and every moment we get to spend together. I decided to get Bryan an outdoor cooler for the patio and he loved it. We used it on Sunday when we were out swimming and had family over to cook out.
Morgan and Graham's face lights up everyday when Daddy comes home from work. It is the sweetest thing to see Morgan take off running toward him with her arms wide open and ready to give him a big hug. Graham would do the same thing if he could but for now he just sits wherever he is and smiles....
Thanks for being the fun and loving daddy that you are!
Here are a few pictures of the kiddos on Sunday afternoon.
JUMP!

Ready for a swim!

Borrowing Uncle Beau's hat - so cute!

Father's Day is just another day that I reflect on the memories that I had growing up with my dad. He was the best! He passed away 12 years ago from cancer and I miss him each and every day but I know he is keeping an eye on me and my family. No one can replace your Daddy so make the best memories possible during your times together!
Cute pictures! Glad Brian liked his cooler!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute wonderful family you have!
ReplyDeleteTammy - your dad was an incredible man and I have so many wonderful memories of him from the time I played golf w/ you guys. He loved y'all more than anything and it was obvious to all what a great father he was :)
ReplyDelete