Monday, June 14, 2010

5 Months

I am finally getting around to making Graham's 5 month old post. We have been staying so busy. This is the perfect time though; both babies are sleeping. Graham is one BIG happy 5 month old. He has finally started sleeping through the night (hope I don't jinx myself). I had a girl's shopping trip planned to Canton with my mom, sister and aunt the first weekend of June so Bryan was home with the babies. He had a little help from Gammy and they did great! Anyway, the night I was in Canton was the first night that Graham slept through the night and he has been doing it since (except this weekend when we where in El Campo). Maybe it was just because we where at a different place or because he didn't like his pack-n-play. Last night he was back in his bed and sleep 10 hours. Good Boy! I guess he is following in Morgan's footsteps because she also started sleeping through the night at 5 months. He still has cereal in his bottles and we have been giving him his vegetables at dinner. My doctor suggested that I slowly introduce new foods since he has a milk allergy and might have others so that is what I am doing. So far, he seems to be fine with green beans and peas. He has been chewing on anything he can get his hands on and last night he had my finger and I felt his two bottom teeth. They are cutting through his gums! I have been giving him teething tablets when he gets a little fussy and they seem to help. Here are a few other things he is doing.

Wearing 6 month clothes.
Wears Size 2 diapers but will be moving to size 3 very soon
I would guess that he weighs around 16-17 lbs.
Loves to watch TV (Cartoons, Baby Einsteen or any of Morgan's movies)
Rolling around
Loves to hear his voice - he can get loud!
Usually drinks 6 bottles a day
Takes 3 naps a day (Morning, Afternoon, and Early Evening)
Travels good! - We went to El Campo this past weekend and we are so lucky to have 2 babies that like the car.
He has been swimming a few times. Somedays he loves it and other days he doesn't.
Loves to swing (inside or outside)
His eyes are still bright blue - I am thinking they may stay blue??
Had his first ear infection this month :(


Here are some recent pictures.

He loves playing with his toes!



Morgan is the BEST big sister!



Our little butterball!



Talking to mommy while chewing on his fingers



Happy Kids!



1 comment: