He was a little sluggish the day of his surgery but was completely back to normal the next day.
And now he is walking...Not sure if the tubes had anything to do with it but they sure could of. The ENT told us during the consultation appointment that he was probably a little off balance because the fluid in his ears. He has been taking a few steps here and there since his birthday but now he is walking everywhere and he is SO proud!!
Such a big boy! Look how tall he looks. Why do that grow up so fast?!
Morgan getting my tea ready for our tea party...
And Graham cooking us some food...
Morgan feeding Graham apple sauce...
They can play so good and have so much fun together and other times it is not so pleasant. I guess that is to be expected with a 1 and almost 3 year old but they really do love each other.
Winding down for bed after a playful day...
They are precious. I'm so glad the surgery went well and I hope you have many doctor-free weeks ahead!
ReplyDelete