Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1 yr stats...

Yesterday we went to see Dr. Sampson for Graham's 1 year well check. Here are his measurements.

Weight - 22 lbs. 3 oz. (50th percentile)
Height - 30 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
Head - 19 inches (90th percentile)

He got 2 shots and handled them very well. She suggested that we gradually add ounce by ounce of milk to his formula bottles to see if he is going to tolerate milk since he has been on Nutramigen since birth. I gave him a bottle at nap today (5 ounces formula, 1 ounce milk). So far, so good.

I guess it will be time to start weaning him off the bottle over the next couple months. This was hard for me to do with Morgan and it is going to be hard again with Graham. I love that time with my babies!

As far as food goes Dr. S. suggested we still hold off from peanut products and shellfish until around 18-24 months because of possible allergic reactions. She said no hotdogs, marshmallows, gummy bears or anything you need your back teeth to eat since he only has 8 teeth.

Just to compare...Morgan at 1 year was 20 lbs. and 29 1/2 inches long. Baby Graham might grow up to be bigger than Big Sis one day! :)

Here is Morgan at 1 yr...



And Graham...



Awww...They are two of the sweetest babies I know and we love each and every minute with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment