Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lil' Slugger's 1st Birthday Party

Graham loves to play ball so that was my inspiration to have a baseball themed party for his 1st birthday. I found Lil' Slugger plates online and I was able to find a lot of good "baseball party' ideas from different websites. Bit by bit over the last week I put together different decorations and I was very pleased with how everything turned out and I believe the birthday boy was as well!

Birthday Boy with his jersey on

The outside decorations...

Gate G for Graham, Section 106 for his birthday, January 6th

The table made into a baseball field with pics of Graham throughout his 1st year in our homemade grand stand. :)

Close up...

His cake

Happy 1st Birthday, Lil' Slugger!

Our concession stand...

And the menu...

Birthday Boy's chair

Ready to Party!

Mom...Why are you taking so many pictures?

#1

Morgan with her jersey

#3 (Since she is only a couple weeks away from turning 3)

Morgan helping Graham with his presents...

Team Baughman

Playing on his new chair

Our little team

Graham with Gammy and Pops

Nonny, Graham and Gramps

Aunt Val, Graham, Uncle Troy and Morgan

Graham and Khaki

Enjoying their food from the concession stand

Happy Boy

Is that for me?

Not too sure about this green icing or this hat?!

Big sis loved the icing...

We love you, Graham! And cheers to many more cupcakes and happy years to come!

One tired boy playing with his new ball while winding down for bed.


What a wonderful day! It was a BALL of a time!

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, what an awesome job you did. You should be a children's party planner. Decorations are great..Happy Birthday, Graham.. Aunt Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, his party turned out adorable! I love all of your creative ideas. What a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme and all your decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! How creative! The Grand Stand is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete