Sunday, June 3, 2012

LOOK BETTER!


I am so excited to share with everyone that I recently joined Nerium International as a Brand Partner.  I was introduced to the company and product by my brother. The skincare product is called Nerium AD.  It is a age defying treatment that addresses appearance of multiple concerns at once including fine lines/wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores and sun damaged skin.  It is one product, a night time cream.  Easy, No hassle, Just Results!  During clinical trials, the average result was a 30% reduction in the appearance in wrinkles and/or discoloration over 30 days.   

Here is my website if you would like to check it out.  There is a Real Science, Real Results video that tells you a little about the product.  And the Before and After pictures are amazing!   Take a look!

www.tbaughman.nerium.com

Contact me if you are interested in the product or if have any further questions.  I would love to hear from you!


Get Your Real Results with Nerium AD!

No comments:

Post a Comment