Monday, May 28, 2012

School's Out!


Thursday was the last day of preschool for the kids.  They have both had an amazing 1st year at First Faith! We were blessed with fantastic teachers who loved them to pieces and taught them so much.  They were wonderful!!  The kids were very excited about "splash day" on Thursday.  I didn't get to stay for it but they told me they had fun with sprinklers, bubbles, playing with shaving cream and eating snow cones.  

They kids ready for Splash Day...Last day of MDO 2012.  
 Not sure why Graham has his hand in his pants...lil' stinker!

Here is a picture of them on their 1st day of MDO 2012.

After school on Thursday, we headed to Lifetime to swim.  Starting the summer out right...



While the kids enjoyed school, and I enjoyed the time, I am excited that we are off for the summer.  We are ready to play!  Hope you all have a Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment