Finally -- my Easter post! I feel like I have been so busy the last month that I haven't had time to blog. And the new format on Blogger has taken me some time to figure out. But now I've got it somewhat figured out so I can get caught up.
The Easter Bunny visited us on Good Friday before leaving for El Campo. They got lots of good, fun surprises.
In El Campo the weather was beautiful so we all enjoyed a lot of outside time together. Colton brought his four wheeler and the kids had a blast on it. Graham's driving made me a little nervous. I was one paranoid mom. As my brother-in-law calls it...OPMS (Over Protected Mom Sydrome). He was dangerous behind the wheel...running into cars, fences, you name it!
Playing with bubbles...
Sweet Sadie was enjoying the sunshine too!
Graham and his Uncle Toy!
Pretty girl on Easter! How precious is she!?!
The kiddos opening their Easter surpises at Nonny's.
A few group shots before the Easter Egg Hunt...
Let the hunting begin!
The kids and Nonny! (minus Sadie)
Miss Sadie! Next year she will be in on the hunting action!
What a beautiful, blessed Easter weekend we had. Hope you all did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment