Happy Birthday to my daddy! He lost his battle to cancer 14 years ago and there is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him and wish I could pick up the phone to call him. It makes me so sad that he is not here to see how wonderful my babies are. He was the best father a girl could ever wish for and would have been the best grandpa! I know he is smiling down at all of us each and every day.
For those of you whose dads are still here are on earth with you – don’t forget to hug their necks and tell them you love them – often. It’s so easy to take time for granted, but one day God chooses to take them home. And, it’s harder than words can express. Our family has such sweet memories of our lives with my dad, memories we will cherish forever…..
I miss him so much and look forward to the day I’ll celebrate in heaven with him again!
I love you, Daddy!!
Happy Birthday to a great, wonderful man! I know he is smiling down on you and your beautiful family. I'm sure you've made him SO proud :) JZ
ReplyDeleteThis is so so sweet. Brought a tear to my eye. I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I am sure your daddy is smiling down from Heaven and would just LOVE your sweet kiddos to pieces.
ReplyDelete