I had my camera because I was going to take pictures at Sweet and Sassy of the kids having a good time there but obviously that didn't happen. We passed a bluebonnet patch so we decided to get out and play and burn off mommy's steam...
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Things went South at Sweet & Sassy...
We started our morning driving over Sweet and Sassy in Southlake because the kids needed haircuts. First of all, dealing with all the construction/traffic in that area made me a little crazy. After an hour and half in the car we finally arrived. We were introduced to the stylist. I got a bad vibe as soon as we walked back to her station. She was very unprofessional and didn't act like she even knew how to cut Morgan's hair. I was nervous and told her to only cut about an inch even though I was wanting to cut a little more. After cutting about an inch straight across the bottom she was done. It looks fine but we might still find someone else to give her a cute cut. After those few minutes I decided I was not going to put Graham in her chair. We canceled his appointment and left. We have had better experiences in the past but today I was pretty disappointed. On our drive back to Mansfield, I called a few different salons trying to get Graham scheduled for his haircut. He has so much long, straight, fine hair and I never know what to do with it. Hopefully we will get it trimmed soon...
I had my camera because I was going to take pictures at Sweet and Sassy of the kids having a good time there but obviously that didn't happen. We passed a bluebonnet patch so we decided to get out and play and burn off mommy's steam...

I had my camera because I was going to take pictures at Sweet and Sassy of the kids having a good time there but obviously that didn't happen. We passed a bluebonnet patch so we decided to get out and play and burn off mommy's steam...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They both look adorable. Plus, you did find a fantastic bluebonnet field. Those are great photos.
ReplyDeletePS-I have been searching for the perfect haircut for many, many years.