Thursday, April 5, 2012

School Easter parties

With Easter just days away we have been having fun with parties and coloring eggs...
The kids had their Easter parties at school today.

Graham and Mallory enjoying their breakfast

Opting out of craft time...

Graham's class (Audrey, Mallory, Carter, Graham). Addi was out for the day.

Egg hunting...





The timing of their parties worked out perfect. I was able to move right over to Morgan's egg hunt after Graham finished.

She was so excited that I was there for the hunt and party!

Morgan's class with her excellent teachers
(Mrs. Martin, Sam, Chase, Hudson, Gywenth, Oscar, Morgan, Chloe, Nicole, Chancey, Leo, Ava, Evangeline, Mrs. Junell)

Lunch party



Look at that cute dessert one of the mom's made...

They both had a wonderful time at their Easter parties and of course, I did too. We love it at First Faith--it has been a great experience for both of them! I can't believe the year is winding down so quickly.

Here are a few pictures of the kids coloring easter egg...
They were so excited...

Can you tell? Love the silly faces :)





Graham didn't understand we had to be gentle with the eggs. He was licking and hitting them on the table...cracking several of them...

Busy decorating the eggs...

I think we are now ready for...the Easter Bunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment