Here she is in ballet...
Playing around after class...
She loves it even more now that her friend, Briley is in her class...
Briley and Morgan heading to class...

Waiting for class to start...
We always take a ball of some sort to keep Graham busy while Morgan in in class.
So after tap we headed to Fort Worth. This was our first time to ride the train and we all enjoyed it! We will definitely go back!
After the train ride, we let the kids play at the park. The park was super crowded and I was super paranoid. I always have a hard time relaxing at big parks when they are crowded. I never want to let the kids out of my sight!! So...I always ask them to play together and I am just one super, duper overly cautious mom! I can't help it...I don't want anything to happen to my babies!! After the park we had a picnic, which they always enjoy, and then headed home. It was a fun morning and a great experience for all on our first train ride!!
Sticking together to satisfy mom...
Ben and Graham
Graham fell asleep for during the last 10 minutes of our drive home. I woke him up when we got home so I could give the them both baths before putting them in bed for naptime.
My sweeties!
My monkeys playing around before nap...
Morgan feel right to sleep and Graham played in his bed. I knew he needed more of a nap but he continued to play and after about 30 minutes he started screaming and crying. I ran upstairs to find that he had taken his diaper and pj bottoms off and he pooped all over his bed. UGH!! Little Stinker!! But Poor baby - He was so upset and grossed out as much as I was. I hurried to clean him up, bathe him again and clean his bed!!
After nap we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We had fun playing in the flower beds, riding bikes, playing golf, basketball, frisbee, pretend school with Morgan, and much more. They loved every minute of it!
After coming inside from playing Graham was burning up! It was almost as warm as a summer day so I just thought we got overheated?!?! After awhile I could tell his body temp wasn't coming down. I took his temp to find out he had fever - 103! Poor baby! He showed no signs of not feeling well all afternoon! I gave him a popcycle and turned on a cartoon and he fell asleep. Not too surprising because he is a little napper and I knew he his 10 minute nap wasn't going to cut it but my little guy was not feeling well. Breaks my heart when my babies are sick!
I let him sleep about an hour and then we got him up for dinner and to play with Daddy. He got his second wind and he seemed fine again! No more signs of not feeling well! He ate every bite of dinner and played ball with Daddy and Morgan like every other normal night. I am hoping that he sleeps well and that was the last of the accidents in our beds and being sick so we can enjoy the rest of Spring Break!!
No comments:
Post a Comment