Friday, January 15, 2010

Graham Bennett Baughman

Graham has arrived!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
9:05 a.m.
6 lbs. 15 oz.
20 in.

I was scheduled for a c-section on January 11th but Graham had his own plan. I went into labor at 2:00 a.m. on the 6th. We arrived at hospital at 6:00 a.m. and I was 3 cm. dialated. The nurses called my doctor and she arrived at the hospital shortly after. Graham arrived via c-section at 9:05 a.m. He had some fluid in his lungs so they took him to the NICU to monitor his breathing. He was released from NICU and got to visit us in our room around 6:00 pm that evening. It is so great to have him here! We are so blessed. He is absolutely perfect. We are in love yet again with our new bundle of joy.

Here are some pictures.



Morgan sees baby bubba for 1st time.



Mommy and Graham



Proud daddy and big sis



Heading home from hospital



Our 1st family pic at home



More to come…

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Tammy & Bryan, he's just adorable! We're so happy for you all, and Morgan looks like she is taking her job as big sister very seriously! You have a beautiful family, we can't wait to meet the newest addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tammy, Bryan and Morgan! He is precious! The picture of Morgan looking at Graham for the first time is the sweetest thing ever! She looks so happy and I am sure she will be a terrific big sister! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute!
    i'm sad i missed seeing him @ April's yesterday.

    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics!! Glad I got to see him yesterday!! He is just perfect! The car ride home pic is adorable all bundled up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is a cutie pie just like his big sister!

    ReplyDelete