Thursday, December 31, 2009
No Tax Break in 2009?!?
Well, unless Graham decides to make his entry into the world in the next 11 1/2 hours we will not be getting a tax break in 2009. I am now 37 1/2 weeks pregnant and went to see my doctor yesterday. She feels that he is going to hold out until the scheduled c-section which is Monday, January 11. Only 11 days away!! I am still thinking that he is going to come early because I have been having frequent contractions, but we will just wait and see! We are praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby boy, regardless of when he arrives. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha, you accountants, you! We wish you a Happy New Year & we can't wait to meet baby Graham!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Baughmans!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it's only 11 more days- wow- that has gone fast!!! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete