Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 weeks old...

It is so hard to believe that our little guy is two weeks old today. Time goes by so fast. I want him to stay sweet and snuggly and tiny forever. My recovery has been good. I felt great the day after my surgery and was up moving around as soon as they told me I could. In fact, I probably over did it because my incision came open and I had to get it restitched Friday. I have to be careful so it doesn’t happen again. The toughest part is that I can’t pick up Morgan. She seems to understand and is okay with it. She does want everyone else to hold her though. Our little boy is doing great. The only curve ball he has thrown us so far is that he hasn’t liked his crib. We have to keep working with him but for now he is sleeping in swing, bouncer or by me. I have heard that little boys need lots of security and are more dependent than little girls. I believe it! He sleeps a lot, gets his diaper changed a lot and is eating good. We went to his doctor on Monday and Graham weighed 7.1 (which means he gained his birth weight back and some). His appt went great. We don’t go back until he is 2 months, which seems like a long time but I know it will come fast. Morgan has been a great helper and the best big sister. Bryan has been awesome at keeping up w/ her. We had forgotten how relaxing it is to have a newborn; it is the 2 year old that keeps us on our toes.

Here are some pics from the last 2 weeks….

Our big helper



So sweet!



Sleepy baby



He likes the swing



Ready to go



It is hard to catch Morgan for a picture these days, she is so busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment