Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Graham

For us, picking names for both Morgan and our baby boy took some time. Their names will last a lifetime so we took our time in making a decision. We have decided our little boy’s name will be Graham. We have liked Graham all along and I like the idea of using Bryan’s initials for our little boy so that is what we have decided to do. For those of you who didn't know, Bryan’s first name is George. Our baby’s full name will be Graham Bennett Baughman. It feels good to finally have a name! How we just have to wait and meet him to make sure the name is a good fit! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't wait to meet Baby Graham!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I don't think I had heard the middle name before- funny thing is that we have considered Bennett as a first name and calling him Ben. We must think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Can't wait to meet baby Graham!

    ReplyDelete