Friday, October 23, 2009

Our Little Bumble Bee

This morning I took Morgan to Studio One in the mall. All I wanted were a couple pictures of Morgan in her bumble bee costume, but boy...she wasn't having it!! She DOES NOT like her costume this year. I think it is the tulle skirt and the fur around the neck that irritates her. I couldn't even get her to keep her wings or headband on. This really might be the only pictures we get of her in the costume because I don't forsee her letting us put the costume back on. She pretty much screamed the entire time the costume was on. Such an unhappy little bee!! I even brought some smarties along, because candy usually makes her happy...not this morning!

Oh well, we got a couple pictures of her 2nd halloween. Maybe by next halloween she will be crazy about wearing a costume?!?

We have a funfilled weekend planned. Tonight we are going to YMCA's Halloween Fun Fest, tomorrow evening is Boo at the Zoo and Sunday is our chuch's halloween carnival. Lots of opportunities to wear her costume if she liked it, but we will just opt for a halloween shirt and jeans. I don't think I will bring the costume along.

If I happen to get more pictures of Morgan dressed in her complete costume, I will post...but don't hold your breath!!

http://www.holdmymemories.com/my_familywebsite/moment_page/1549472?familyname=Baughman&page=5#

1 comment:

  1. Bless her heart! Her pictures still came out adorable and she's a sweet little bee with her Smarties! Have fun at all of the festivities this weekend!

    ReplyDelete