Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Chapter in Life

It is time to start a new chapter in my life. I found out yesterday that I got laid off from KPMG as part of a reduction in force. My last day with the firm October 13th. I am very sad to be leaving the firm. KPMG has been my life since graduating from college seven years ago. I am not sure how the transition will be but I am hoping and praying for the best. My time at KPMG has been blessed. Not only has KPMG provided me challenging and rewarding work opportunities, I have also had the privilege to work side by side with many bright and talented individuals. I have had the distinct honor of seeing many young faces start their careers straight out of college. It has been a joy to see them grow into their profession. People have come and gone throughout the years, and each one of them holds a special place in my heart. I take pride in the fact that many of my past and current co-workers are not just co-workers, I consider them friends. It is so hard to say goodbye to them, but hopefully we will all continue to keep in touch. My new personal email that I will be using is tammybaughman@sbcglobal.net. As I begin this new chapter in my life I will focus exclusively on my family. I have an amazing family and I will spend my time and energy raising my two children and being here for my husband. I know I will find so much joy in being here for my family as a full time mommy and wife. We really appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers during this time.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Tammy! I will keep you guys in my prayers.
    We definitely need to get the kids together to play!

    ReplyDelete