Monday, September 28, 2009
Garage Sale
We had a garage sale at our house this past weekend. Bryan tried to talk me out of having a sale for the longest time but I just thought it would be fun to try. It was a great weekend for it, weather wise. My sister, Kristie and her family came to town to help. We did pretty good, got rid of quite a bit, but I am glad it is over. Mission Arlington came to pick up everything that we didn't sell this morning. So glad that everything is gone!! We also sold some larger items on Craig's List the past couple weeks. We are fans of Craig's List!! I have been on a mission to get rid of stuff that we don't use and just have sitting around. We have to make room for our new addition to the family that will be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment