Friday, March 4, 2011

Look-alikes

Today I was asked if Morgan and Graham were twins. I thought I misunderstood the lady until she asked again. Graham is a big boy but twins, REALLY?!? Being an identical twin myself, I am very used to hearing the question...."Are y'all twins?" when my sister and I are together but never thought I would be asked the question about my kids who are 2 years apart. :)

They do look a lot alike no doubt. I was trying to get pictures of them this morning for this post but of course they were having too much fun playing that they didn't want to stop for pictures.

3 yrs old

14 months old

Last night's bath :)


I decided to find some of mine and Bryan's baby pictures when we were around their age.

A few of Bryan...
1 year old

16 months... Graham looks so much like his daddy!!



2 yrs. :)
A few of me...
One of my favorite of me and my sister when we were about 1 year old..
(Kristie standing, Tammy sitting)

18 months...
(Tammy sitting, Kristie standing)

2 yrs old
(Kristie, Tammy)

My sis, brother and me.
3 years old
(Kristie, Tammy)

I think Morgan looks a lot like me as a little girl and Graham looks like his daddy, yet they still look quite a bit alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment