Monday, March 7, 2011

Easter is on its way...

I have been itching to get outside and get the yard looking good so that is what we spent our Sunday doing. I can't wait for the grass to turn green and the flowers to bloom. I love Spring!

One of my projects this weekend was to get a little Easter decor outside. I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and found a little bunny sign and two eggs and hurried home to put the kids initials on the eggs and up they went.



While Bryan and I cleaned up the yard the kids played. They LOVE being outside. Morgan loves to write with chalk, ride her bike and scooter and play soccer and golf. Graham loves to try and do everything that Morgan does but especially loves to play ball. :) I think our next toy purchase for Graham will be a basketball goal. He loves to play with our neighbor's goal.

Playing a little golf...


Graham dragging his club around...


Enjoying their popcycles...


It was a fun, playful afternoon but we still managed to be productive and get our lawn cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment