Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Graham turns 8 months...

Graham turned 8 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast his first year is going and how big he has gotten. He weighs 19 lbs. He is wearing 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. He is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything very carefully, which I love. One of his favorite things is standing up. He is still a great traveler. We went to visit family this past weekend and we are so lucky to have two kids that love long car rides. This was our first trip that Graham slept well away from home. Before this weekend he never slept well in the pack-n-play but this time he slept as good as he does at home. He sleeps 11-12 hours at night with 2-3 naps a day. He now has 4 teeth; his top two teeth came in a couple weeks ago. He is now snacking on cheerios and crackers and is not a fan of puffs. He loves snack time, especially feeding himself. He has started making some noises and it is fun to hear his sweet little voice. One thing that he doesn't like is getting dressed. He is one squirmy boy when it is time to change clothes.

He is one happy, content baby that has a precious grin on his face 99% of the time. Here are a few pictures.

He can be bashful at times...


Ready or not, here I come...


The Best Big Sis...


Graham on the Green. It's never too early, right?!?!




Showing off his 4 teeth...



Just being Graham...


He is a Mama's Boy and I love it!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy!!! First, I have to say... your kids are adorable! I love your blog, it's so sweet. How are you?? Looks like you are enjoying your time with your little ones. Thanks so much for adding me to your blog list! I hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a ham, so full of life :)
    cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete