Thursday, August 12, 2010

Graham is 7 months old

I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with our babies because I cherish all of the fun moments that we have together each and every day.

The kids are at such a fun age. It is very fun watching them interact. Morgan loves that Graham is mobile and can play a little more. They laugh at one another and love each other so much. It is precious!

At 7 months here are some things Graham is doing...

Having 4 6 oz. bottles a day - Without cereal in them!
Has 3 meals a day. This boy loves to eat.
Snacks on crackers
Drinks water from sippy cup - with help.
Sleeps 10 hours a night. Usually 8:30 pm - 6:30 am
Takes 3 naps a day and usually sleep everytime he is in the car - Good traveler!
Crawls everywhere (army crawl)
Loves to play with balls and chase them around
Pulls up to standing occasionally
Wears 9 month clothes
Goes for every plug/cord he can find - We can't take our eye off him.
Down to one dose of prevacid a day - I believe his reflux is better!
His eyes are still blue
Weighs around 18 1/2 lbs. He is a BIG boy!
He is a very happy boy and still looks just like his daddy!

Here are few pictures!

His big smile!

Playing...


Looks like he is up to something...



Likes to stand up in his bed when he wakes up and LOVES when we walk into this room to get him...


On the move...

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I love him and his sweet smile! It's contagious! How fun...can't wait until Hill becomes more mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet! He looks like such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete