Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Cliffs at Possum Kingdom

We went on our 2nd annual golf trip this past weekend with some friends from WCCC. I played with these wonderful ladies in the Pro Lady Qualifier in June and we finished 2nd. Since we didn't qualify for the Pro Lady Championship in Austin we decided to go on a weekend getaway with our husbands to The Cliffs at PK. The golf course is beautiful and very challenging. It was a relaxing, fun weekend with many great memories. Here are a couple pictures from the weekend.

The whole gang -


One of the many beautiful views...


The ladies...


Bryan and Jerry...talking about their strategy for the Member-Member tournament this coming weekend...Good Luck Guys!


The Guys...They did beat us on Sunday. We will have to get them next time ladies. :)


Deer everywhere...


Kari, B and me...


We hope to qualify for the Championship next year, but it not, I am sure we will plan another fun getaway!!

And, a BIG Thank You to Gammy and Pops for babysitting our babies. You all are the best and I know they had a fun weekend with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment