Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tylenol Recall

Thanks to Bryan's dad who heard about the recall on the news we discovered that all of our Children's Tylenol and Motrin is recalled. The bad part of this is that Morgan had 3 doses today because she had a 103 degree fever all day. What does this mean?!? I guess we just watch her closely for anything unusual??? Thank goodness for Brent and Julie, the pharmacists in the family, they were able to suggest other medicine to give Morgan if she continues to run fever. They suggested store brand tylenol or Tylenol Meltaways so Bryan just ran up to CVS to get some in case we need it in the night. Hopefully little Morgan will be better tomorrow. Everyone check out the list of the recalled medicine just to be safe.

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/new_recall.inc

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on the news night before last- this is crazy! of course, I had just given Ben Tylenol for his shots but all seems to be okay. I did have the CVS brand of Tylenol- does that mean its okay? I said to Ryan- what if your kid has a really high fever right now and you just saw this- what would you do? I guess you were in that situation! Hope Morgan is better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this- both our bottles of Tylenol & Motrin were included in the recall!

    ReplyDelete