Last week we took the kids to Hawaiian Falls. The kids have been wanting to go so we found a time that Bryan could go with us. It's always easier to have more hands at a place like this.
Excited about their day with Daddy at the water park!
Morgan LOVED the slides in the kid area.
Graham wasn't a fan of the slides. He just wanted to watch. Exactly why I wanted Bryan to go with us! We could each take a kiddo. I am definitely not at the point where I would just let them roam around the kid area alone. Don't know that I will ever be there!! :)
He did enjoy playing in the water...
We spent the majority of our time in the kid area but they also liked swimming in the lazy river and pools.
After lunch, Graham agreed to go down one slide with me.
One tired little boy! Waiting for Morgan to finish playing so they could get ice cream!
Last slide!
We had a fun family day at Hawaiian Falls. I have heard great things about NRH2O so we will try it next.
No comments:
Post a Comment