Look what I got from my favorite Valentine! I love you, Bryan! You are the BEST!!
The kids were so excited about Valentines Day. It fell on a Tuesday this year so off to MDO they went. It was a fun filled day. They had a Teddy Bear Parade where they got to bring their favorite bear or stuffed animal and a decorated "float." Here is Morgan's float that we decorated for Hello Kitty.
The front...
Side view of our homemade wheels...
Back view...
Hello Kitty
The parade was for the 2 year old classes and up so Graham's class didn't participate this year. He still got to take his doggie and they had a Teddy Bear Picnic. Our happy kids ready for school.
LOVE my lil' valentines!!
I got to watch the parade/obstacle course from the upstairs balcony in the gym. It was so cute and fun to watch but I didn't get many good pics. Here is Morgan giving Hello Kitty a spin...
We also had fun making these fun treats for all their friends at school. I got the idea from Pinterest, of course. They turned out super cute!
After school we headed home for more Valentine's day fun and gifts from Mommy and Daddy.
We enjoyed our treats but most of all, we loved being together!! There is no place I would rather spend Valentine's night than at home with the 3 people I love most!
They are just Too Cool!!
Tammy, I love seeing your beautiful family. Isn't Pinterst the best?
ReplyDelete