Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tutu Girl!

Morgan's princess birthday party is right around the corner and we are getting all geared up for it. One of my favorite parts to party planning is deciding on birthday outfits. After a little thinking about what would be perfect for a princess party and what she would like to wear I decided on a TUTU and a birthday shirt. With a lot of encouragement from my friend, Mandy, and a tutu tutorial online I decided making a tutu was something I should be able to do. I headed to Hobby Lobby and an hour or so later I completed my 1st tutu - Short and full of fluffy frill...perfect for our pretty little princess!



Not sure why I waited until she was almost 4 to figure out this is something I could do! And I had fun making it so Morgan might be wearing more tutus in the future or just playing dress up in them. :)



Oh how we love our little girly girl!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Obviously she likes it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poses ! Morgan will probably want to wear it everywhere. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete