We still haven't heard anything on the house we put an offer on...It would moving so much easier if I knew that we could get into the new home, but oh well. Not much we can do at this point except keep our fingers crossed.
I heard this quote today and felt like I need to post it here...
"I hope my children look back on today, and see a mother who had time to play. There will be time for cleaning and cooking...for children grow up while we're no looking." - Unknown
I am always so busy trying to keep everything in line, clean, laundry done, meals cooked and doing all the other mom duties. Now with adding packing into the mix I have been feeling pretty quilty lately for not taking more time to relax and play with the kiddos. Next week and the weeks to come I will have plenty of time to play with these cuties and I am looking forward to it!!
I heard this quote today and felt like I need to post it here...
"I hope my children look back on today, and see a mother who had time to play. There will be time for cleaning and cooking...for children grow up while we're no looking." - Unknown
I am always so busy trying to keep everything in line, clean, laundry done, meals cooked and doing all the other mom duties. Now with adding packing into the mix I have been feeling pretty quilty lately for not taking more time to relax and play with the kiddos. Next week and the weeks to come I will have plenty of time to play with these cuties and I am looking forward to it!!
Oh Tammy. I feel your pain on the packing and moving.
ReplyDeletePlus, don't make yourself crazy-it's better to let your kids see you roll with life than to see you be perfect. They are adorable and look like they are receiving plenty of love.
PS-my own children would be rolling their eyes hearing me give this advice. For some reason they dont recall me as easy going and stress free. :-)