Monday, July 25, 2011

Morgan's swim lessons

Morgan's 1st SUCCESSFUL season of swim lessons has come and gone! She took from Ms. Tracy & Ms. Regina for two weeks and she had so much fun! She is already asking to go back. She was pretty shy but still super sweet each day...No tears at all! I was very proud of her because while I was watching her every turn I was also chasing Graham around and she did great without me sitting right beside her. I was shocked how fast she picked up swimming. She always wore floaties before lessons and now wants NOTHING to do with them. It helps to have a pool to practice swimming in every day because that is exactly what we have been doing.

I was one proud mommy taking pictures every day. :)
First day...They looked so cute sitting on the side...

Scoping it all out...

Not sure why I ever he thought he would sit still during lessons...He was on the go!

Day 2...Practicing her backstroke...

Giving me a big grin after I gave her a big thumbs up...

Borrowing Morgie's sunglasses...

Day 3

Tracy working with Morgan trying to get her to swim with big arms...she perfers underwater arms...

Trying to get Tracy to hold her hand while she jumped in! She can do it...she was just holding back!

Another day...another swimsuit :)

Swimming through the hula hoop

I believe he learned a few things from watching.

Cute girls...

Trying to stay cool in this 100+ degree heat...

A little safety lesson...



Swimming with goggles...

Waiting for lessons to start on the last day...

Class pic...

It was a fun session and a great experience. We will be back next year!
But until then we will keep working with our little fish!

Ready, Set, Jump

We moved our slide by the pool yesterday and it was a big hit! Morgan loved sliding in and swimming to the steps.

Graham taking a turn! He was even going under and not minding it one bit!

We are so proud of our big 3 year old and all that she is learning to do! She is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment