Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nutty Buddy

On Tuesday and Wednesday I played in the Member-Member golf tournament at WCCC. I wasn't planning to play this year since my original Nutty Buddy, B, is days again from having baby Caroline but a few days before the tournament, Mimi Leasor called and asked me to play. Of course, I was excited and very interested in playing but the challenge was finding a sitter for Graham. I knew April could keep Morgan while I played but she doesn't have room for Graham. I ended up getting a neighbor lined up to babysit Graham and she was GREAT! I was SO proud of Graham for being a big boy for Lauren. I know he had a blast with her!

The tournament this year had a western theme and Mimi did a great job finding us western golf attire.



We played okay on Tuesday and very well on Wednesday which put us 3rd in our flight overall. Mimi was a great partner!! We scrambled well together throughout the tournament and even managed to take first in the Shoot Out.

Final Scoreboard


Thanks to Mimi for the invite! You are one fun Nutty-Buddy!!

And a BIG THANKS to my babysitters and also to Bryan for making it possible for me to have some fun on the course this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment