Thursday, April 7, 2011

15 months

This morning Graham had his 15 month well visit. It really makes me sad that time is passing so quickly and he is growing up so fast. I feel so blessed to get to stay home with the kids. I can't imagine being a working mom (outside of the home) right now. They grow up too fast to not enjoy every minute possible with them. Look at how big our little guy has gotten!!

He weighs 23lb. 5 oz. putting him in the 45th percentile for weight and he is 32 inches long putting him in the 90 percentile for height. His head measured 19 inches which puts his head size in the 75th percentile. He got 2 shots and handled them like a champ. He was perfect for Dr. Sampson. He is used to Morgan giving him check-ups at home so he has gotten pretty good at sitting still for his check ups. :)

He seems to be right on track developmentally at 15 months. One thing I was a little worried about was his talking. He is still really only saying Mama, Dada, and Uh-Oh. He babbles more but not actual words just yet. He understands a lot more than he can say. Dr. Sampson said at 18 months he should say 7-8 words. Hopefully these new words will come soon. I am probably worrying for no reason...I am good at that! We have had no luck in getting him to drink milk out of a cup. We are weaning him off his night bottle right now. He gets his calcium from yogurt, cheese and ice cream but I hoping we can get him to drink a little milk eventually. Morgan never would drink milk out of a cup either. What is wrong with these kiddos? Do they get this from their momma or what? I can't say I blame them but I know it is good for them so we will keep trying.

After we left the doctor's office we went to get Graham his 2nd haircut at KaZaam's. Here he is waiting his turn.

I didn't get any pics during his cut because he was sitting on my lap. He ate his lollipop and was perfect!!

Our last stop this morning was the mall for some shopping and a carousel ride. Sporting his new cut...

And playing at Gymboree

Morgan was at Mrs. April's today. It is just easier to get some of these things done with only one kiddo in tow.

1 comment:

  1. Love his new haircut! Sounds like a fun day out with your sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete