Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Potty Training Progress

We are so proud of our big girl for the progress she has made with potty training over the last week. To be honest, I have been dreading potty training and haven't spent the time working with her that I needed to but while being stuck at home last week for 4 days due to ice/snow I realized it was the perfect opportunity. She mastered TTing without any problem. The problem we have is getting her to go poop on the potty. She is scared and won't do it! We have tried reading potty books, bribing, etc. It is stressing me out because I don't want her to get constipated so we have been putting diapers on when she tells us she has to poop. I have heard and read that it is a pretty common problem and if we could just get her to do it one time I think she will be fine. But HOW?? Let me know if you have any suggestions!! She is very excited about all of her pretty Dora, Princess and Minnie Mouse panties and she looks super cute in them. We are proud of her and hope that she will get No.2 mastered in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like she's making great progess! I wish I had some advice for you about the #2.. Maybe just persistance & patience. She'll get it! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete