Wow! What a different experience we had this year compared to last year. As some of you probably remember last year our sweet Morgan would not even begin to put her bumble bee costume on. Not sure what is was...the tulle skirt...the wings...her age....who knows??? Thankfully this year completely the opposite. She loved the bumble bee costume and was so excited to get dressed up...IT WAS SO FUN!! This was Graham's first Halloween and he was a trooper. He wore a monkey costume, which is very fitting. :)
We had a weekend full of activities. On Saturday we had a neighborhood Halloween party/cook out. Morgan spent the majority of time in the bounce house. It was a fun evening hanging out with our neighbors.
Bouncing Bee
Our monkey
Amy and Morgan...Morgan loves her!!
The whole crew...
One tired monkey...
On Halloween afternoon we headed to church for Shine Fest, a Halloween carnival. More bounce houses, candy, face painting, tatoos, etc.
Hanging with Daddy at the petting zoo. They didn't want to get to close to the animals.

Snack time...
Putting with Pops...
Morgan and Daddy taking a turn...
Chicken toss...
We ended the afternoon with a Shine service with glow sticks that the kids loved.
And then it was time to Trick or Treat.
A quick pose before heading out...
Graham was ready to go...
Me and Gammy took the kids out to Trick-or-Treat while Daddy and Pops watched the World Series and passed out candy :)
Morgan was such a big girl. She loved going from house to house.
And she was so excited about all of her treats...
Sorting through the pile deciding what they wanted to eat...
I feel awful for just now getting around to posting about our Halloween. I am a SAHM, I should have plenty of time for blogging, right?? :) Not lately...we have been so busy. Oh well...at least I got it done today!!
Love their costumes! And I agree, SAHM's are very busy!!!
ReplyDelete