Monday, August 24, 2009

Boy or Girl...

As many of you know we are expecting baby #2. We have our 20 week sonogram this Wednesday and we will try to find out the sex of our baby. Bryan and I both feel like we are going to have another girl, but who knows. I have asked Morgan if she is going to have a bubba or sissy and she says bubba. :) We will be happy either way, just praying for a healthy baby. I created a poll so please vote and tell us what you think this baby will be. We will share the news later this week if we are able to find out.

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable family you are!! Can't wait to know what your 2nd little one will be! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan is to dang cute. I'm gonna go with her and say boy. Cool blog. Robyn is going to love this.
    Micah

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to find out!! Do you have names already picked out??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are too cute! I think it's another baby girl, I can't wait to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are blogging! I can't wait to hear what you are having. I voted boy. :)

    ReplyDelete